struts-user mailing list archives

From Bill Page <Bi...@DigitalGarden.com>
Subject RE: Caching in IE
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:50:18 GMT
Don't know if the other servlet containers support this but we use JRun and
it appears to have helped perhaps solved this problem with an entry in
web.xml:

<web-app>

<welcome-file-list><welcome-file>/index.jsp</welcome-file></welcome-file-lis
t>
    <session-config>
        <session-timeout>30</session-timeout>
    </session-config>