struts-user mailing list archives

From juraj Lenharcik <juraj.lenhar...@datainput.de>
Subject AW: apache + tomcat + *.do mapping problem
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:50:58 GMT
Hi,

perhaps it is a configuration error. Your provider has to pass the *.do to
tomcat. I think your provider pass only *.jsp to tomcat....

juraj

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Oliver Kiessler [mailto:kiessler@linustar.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. April 2002 10:46
An: Struts Users Mailing List
Betreff: apache + tomcat + *.do mapping problem

hello,
can't solve this problem: i have webspace with a provider that uses
apache 1.3.2something and tomcat 3.2.23. i deployed the struts-example
webapp just for testing. so i opened my webapp in my browser and found
out that all the .do mappings do not work. whenever i access tomcat
directly (port 8080) everything is fine. what can i do?

thanks in advance,
oli