struts-user mailing list archives

From "Aroui, Dr. Djelloul" <Djelloul.Ar...@otto.de>
Subject how can I internatinalize my application for another languages li ke arabic laguage and east asia languages
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:56:30 GMT
Hi,

We want to internationalize our web-application based on struts-framework
and web-logic 6.1.

For the internationalization, we read our text from the resources properties
files (for example the properties file for englisch is
resource_en.properties).

Our application run without any problem in the west european languages. I
dont now, how can I internatinalize my application for another languages
like arabic laguage (resource_ar.properties) and east asia languages.

in the arabic properties file:
a key like this:
welcome=\u0663 \u0643\u0644\u0627\u0600...\u06FF

i have try with UTF-8 in my Jsp like this:

but it isnt running;

Any help please.