struts-user mailing list archives

From "Galbreath, Mark" <Galbre...@tessco.com>
Subject Should we take head of these notes?
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 14:58:36 GMT
I found the following notes while reading the 1.1b-1 API (some have not
actually been deprecated yet, but will be):

1.  ActionMapping() has been deprecated in favor of ActionConfig();

2.  ActionMappings() has been deprecated in favor of the ActionConfig
    collection in ApplicationConfig();

3.  ActionForward() has been deprecated in favor of ForwardConfig();

4.  ActionForwards() has been deprecated in favor of the ForwardConfig()
    collections in ApplicationConfig() and ActionConfig();

5.  ActionException() has been deprecated in favor of ExceptionConfig();

6.  ActionFormBean() has been deprecated in favor of FormBeanConfig();

7.  ActionFormBeans() has been deprecated in favor of the FormBeanConfig
    collection in ApplicationConfig().

BTW:  The short bullets describing Struts and Model 2 in the JavaDoc
header of the ActionServlet API is excellent - Stephan should include
this in his tutorial.

Mark

Mark