struts-user mailing list archives

From "Joseph Barefoot" <jose...@hereuare.com>
Subject RE: *.do ---- Proof of Concepts
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:26:25 GMT
Marcelo is exactly correct, and here's an expansion of his explanation
showing a sample struts-config:

<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
          "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.0//EN"
          "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_0.dtd">
<struts-config>
  <action-mappings>
    <action   path="/myJSP"
              type="package.ForwardAction"
              name="sampleForm"
              scope="request"
              input="/WEB-INF/jsp/myJSP.jsp">
    </action>
  </action-mappings>
</struts-config>

// In the ForwardAction class:

 public ActionForward performAction(ActionMapping mapping,
				 ActionForm form,
				 HttpServletRequest request,
				 HttpServletResponse response,
				 PASContext	ctx,
				 Connection conn, Category cat)
      	 throws IOException, ServletException
    {

          return (new ActionForward(mapping.getInput()));
    }