struts-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Morse" <rmo...@mdesignz.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Struts1.1 UML Class diagrams & Struts Wizard for JBUILDER (beta)
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:56:47 GMT
Emmanuel,
Seems to work just fine under JBuilder 6.  Some suggestions (probably
nothing that you don't know):

1. Add the reset() method to the generated ActionForm.
2. I would extend the Struts ValidatorForm and use its validation support
rather than writing my own.  You may get broader acceptance if you do this.
3. Add additional types other than 'string'.

In the mean time, I'll be using it.  Thanks!

-robert.

-----Original Message-----
From: emmanuel.boudrant [mailto:b7st@yahoo.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 1:42 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: [ANN] Struts1.1 UML Class diagrams & Struts Wizard for JBUILDER
(beta)

Hello,
You can find on my homepage some UML diagrams representing main class from
Struts 1.1 Framework, also showing depreciation from Strut 1.0. You can also
download the complete Struts 1.1 UML diagram for Rational Rose.
And a JBuilder opentool Struts Wizard for ActionForm, Action and Jsp input
page creation. Tested on JB5 and JB6.
- link with a JBuilder web application
- Forms, Actions can derive directly from Struts framework or your framework
based on Struts.
- struts-config.xml and web.xml are not yet updated. Coming in next release.
url : http://www.mycgiserver.com/~eboudrant/

Regards,
Emmanuel Boudrant
Cross-Systems