struts-user mailing list archives

From "Struts Developer" <dhsstrutsdevelo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: is there any visual designer tool to design a struts jsp page
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 13:22:16 GMT
This question has been asked repeated and the answer seems to be the same
each time... Dreamweaver has some support. If you want more than that I
suggest you build a better mousetrap and write your own! WSAD is built on
top of eclipse, which allows you to plug in new editors, etc.

<soapBox>
If your "developers" can't stand to work with the source code but only want
to play with graphical widgets maybe you should be looking for different
developers and not software solutions.
</soapBox>

Mark