struts-user mailing list archives

From "days" <days...@lycos.com>
Subject session array list
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2002 17:57:15 GMT
hi there

I am trying to retrieve an array list of data that I retrieved from the database from the
session, but I am unsure whether I have set it correctly in my action class in the first place.
The code looks like this:

HttpSession session = req.getSession(false);
session.setAttribute("announcementList",announcement);

Note: "announcementList" is an array list object

Thus, may I know how I can retrieved it from session and display it on my JSP page using the
form iterate tag?

I'm really running low on resources and I would really appreciate if someone could just write
me a brief skeleton of the codes on how I can retrieve it from session and display it using
the form iterate tag.

Thank you very much. Your help is very much appreciated! (+^_^+)

regards

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp