struts-user mailing list archives

From "Juan Alvarado \(Struts List\)" <juan_alvar...@manduca.com>
Subject Logic inside iterate tag
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:15:01 GMT
Can anyone tell me what the proper way to convert the scriptlets in the
below code to the correspoding struts tags.

Since I am working with a two dimensional array here, I am sort of confused
as to how to integrate it with the struts tags.  Any help with this is
greatly appreciated.

	<logic:iterate id="calendar" name="mc" property="months" scope="session">
		<% String[] dateRangeMonthFrom = (String[])calendar; %>
%></html:option>
	</logic:iterate>

Juan Alvarado
Internet Developer -- Manduca Management
(786)552-0504
jalvarado@manduca.com
AOL Instant Messenger: juan2000@aol.com