struts-user mailing list archives

From "Shawn Catoe" <shawn.ca...@attbi.com>
Subject RE: 1001st time this question gets asked
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:31:52 GMT
With the same set up, just the slashes added to the action's path attribute,
input attribute, and on the form tag attribute, I am getting the same error.
Anyone have any other thoughts on this?
Thanks,
Shawn Catoe

    <!-- Process a login. -->
    <action    path="/login"
               type="recipe.actions.LoginAction"
               name="loginForm"
               scope="request"
               input="/Index.jsp">
    </action>

<form action="/login.action" method="get" name="loginForm">

-----Original Message-----
From: arul [mailto:arul@comneti.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 10:51 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List; shawn.catoe@attbi.com
Subject: Re: 1001st time this question gets asked

Hi Shawn

Hope this is might solve your problem.
    <action path="/accept" type="AcceptAction"
      name="acceptForm" scope="session"
      input="/accept.jsp" validate="true">
     <forward name="success" path="/accept.jsp" />
     </action>

Why don't you add a slash in front!!!!

And you could as well say this "/accept"
in <form action="/accept"> too.....

Get Back

Cheers
Arul