struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Weis <djw...@sjdjweis.com>
Subject Missing ReloadAction is 1.0.2
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:54:12 GMT

Has org.apache.struts.actions.ReloadAction been intentionally
removed/depreciated? I have 1.0.2 from the download site. It's still in
the javadocs but it's not in my jar file anywhere. I did have it on an
older version of struts, however. Will it be coming back? Also, is there
a similar thing for tiles to reload componentDefinitions.xml?

Thanks
dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement
djweis@sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent