struts-user mailing list archives

From "Barbara Post" <bab...@ifrance.com>
Subject MessageResources configuration line to struts-config.xml ?
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:58:32 GMT
I have been reading (really...  lol) this thread :
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg33807.html
but according to struts-config.xml's dtd dunno where to put the tag, and
which tag, to indicate the location (class) of my MessageResources
.properties file !

The message told to do so :
1. Define the Resource bundle in the struts-config.xml file. If you have a
resource
bundle by name
    FormErrorResources.properties, then define it as follows:
        <message-resources parameter="com.myDomain.FormErrorResources" />

Thanks for any clue.

Barbara