struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jon Ferguson PhD." <fergu...@omegasoftware.co.uk>
Subject Fle Upload/Download Issues 1.0/1.02/1.1b1
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:36:49 GMT
Hey Guys,

I seem to be caught between releases.

I've been working with v1.02 and have just added file upload functionality..
only it doesn't work!

I've run struts-upload under v1.0 and that doesn't work.
I've run struts-upload under v1.1b1 and that DOES work.

Problem is if I move my development to v1.2b1 I get strange null pointer
exceptions from within Actions that attempt to use the
ActionServlet.log()...

I seem to remember others having difficulties with uploads under v1.0 but
could not find anything relevant in the archive.  Also am I right that
v1.2b1 had some stability problems?  I'm a bit afraid to push onto the
nightly builds since I need to deliver a beta in a week

Any ideas or suggested approaches?

Cheers,
Jon