struts-user mailing list archives

From slickdev <slick...@comcast.net>
Subject please reply with <data-sourc> section (m)
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2002 04:51:19 GMT
Can someone upload a struts-config.xml which has a known good <data-sources>
section?

I can't figure out how to properly set the <data-sources> section of the
struts-config.xml.
It keeps causing an inability to parse the config file, resulting in this
exception:
  javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find ActionMappings
orActionFormBeans collection

Without the <data-sources> section, the config and my app works fine.

Here is my broken version:

<data-sources>
    <data-source>
      <set-property property="autoCommit" value="false"/>
      <set-property property="description" value="Oracle Data Source
Configuration"/>
      <set-property property="maxCount" value="4"/>
      <set-property property="minCount" value="2"/>
      <set-property property="driverClass"
value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
      <set-property property="url"
value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:oracle"/>
      <set-property property="user" value="system"/>
      <set-property property="password" value="manager"/>
    </data-source>
</data-sources>