struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Buckley" <briankbuck...@attbi.com>
Subject MockStrutsTestCase
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:26:24 GMT
Hello,

I have been trying to run the example testcase in StrutsTestCase 1.7.1 (strutstest-1.1_2.3.zip)
but I am getting an error "Parsing error processing resource path /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml"
from an underlying MalformedURLException/NullPointerException.

I have tried to follow the instructions in the readme file exactly - here is the ant task
I wrote based on the readme instructions, which gives me this error.

  <java fork="yes" classname="examples.TestLoginAction" >
    <classpath>
     <pathelement location="${xmlParserAPIs}">
     <pathelement location="${xercesImpl}">
     <pathelement location="${junit.jar}"/>
     <pathelement location="${servlet.jar}"/>
     <pathelement location="${struts.libs}/struts.jar"/>
     <pathelement location="${commons-digester.jar}"/>
     <pathelement location="${commons-collections.jar}"/>
     <pathelement location="${commons-logging.jar}"/>
     <pathelement location="${commons-beanutils.jar}"/>
     <pathelement location="${strutstest.jar}"/>
     <pathelement path="c:\lib\strutstest"/>
    </classpath>
  </java>

The only adjustment I made to the instructions in the readme was to add the xerces' xmlParserAPIs/xercesImpl
jars to the classpath to get by an original class not found exception.

Has anyone had a problem trying to run the TestLoginAction example, or have any suggestions
for me to get this running?

Thank you.

-Brian