struts-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Muhlestein <den...@zserve.com>
Subject RE: HELP Tiles Action Component Servlet not being called
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 20:47:36 GMT
Still a no-go.

Fixing the servlet parameters to be tiles specific helped load the
servlet.  I turned the debug level up and verified the my servlet was
being loaded.

The following from my catalina.out

Component Definitions debug level = 2
factory loaded : {indexPage={name=indexPage,
path=/globals/BlackBaseLayout.jsp, role=null, controller=null,
controllerType=null, controllerInstance=null, attributes={header=,
title=DateMate.com, body=}}
}
Factory initialized from file '/WEB-INF/component-definitions.xml'.

The problem still exists though.  When I access a page the exception
printed suggests that the parent class is being used (See exception)

Is this a tomcat bug?

Thanks
Dennis