struts-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Muhlestein <den...@zserve.com>
Subject RE: HELP Tiles Action Component Servlet not being called
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 21:23:20 GMT
Well, After extensivly searching the mail archive,
I found that I needed to include a controller in
my struts-config.

<controller
 processorClass="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor"
nocache="true"/>

Even if you user ActionComponentServlet, it still does the
basic ActionServlet processing unless you change the controller too.