struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Weis <djw...@sjdjweis.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Select Problem
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 02:12:13 GMT
On Sun, 2002-06-23 at 17:57, Sandeep Takhar wrote:
> try using an array list.  I think you need something
> that can be converted to an iterator??
> > I'm trying to make a multiple select on a form. I
> > can't seem to get the
> > correct type signatures on the getter and setter in
> > the form. When I
> > make them both Vectors like this:

Thanks for the help, it was a type mismatch in another section of the
form.

I have a new question, is there an easy way to iterate over a collection
and print output in, for instance, groups of 5? In other words, I have a
list of products in a catalog and I want to display a table on a page
with 5 items per row and as many rows as needed. Is there a method to do
so built already?

dave