struts-user mailing list archives

From James Holmes <jholmes...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Struts Console
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2002 11:25:12 GMT
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

That's strange that searching through the archive
didn't bring it up.  It's been in several emails
posted to the group. Oh well.  I've never been very
impressed with the mail-archive.com website.  Search
features are not very good at all.

There's a new version on the way that will have
support for Tiles config files.  Also will be adding
better XML output support soon.

Enjoy the software.

-james
james@jamesholmes.com