struts-user mailing list archives

From Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com) <str...@basebeans.com>
Subject Re: Struts Generator
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 16:25:02 GMT
Subject: Re: Struts Generator
From: "alt.cybercafes" <pmunis@hotmail.com>
 ===
Interested in using your Struts Generator but I keep getting the following
error messages:

"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/velocity/context/Context"

My "layout\lib" countain all required jars. I had version 1.3 of velocity at
first, I later switch to velocity-dep-1.2.jar and still get the same errors.
I am using the latest xerces parser "xercesImpl.jar". Do you have any ideas
what's going on.?