struts-user mailing list archives

From James Holmes <jholmes...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Sturts config exception question
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:00:04 GMT
This is because there is a *bug* in the DispatchAction
in 1.1b1 and the nightly builds.  Currently the
DispatchAction does not support the new Exceptions
facility in Struts 1.1.  There is already a bug in
Bugzilla for this and I have submitted a patch.  I
will be applying the patch to the Struts code soon.

-james
james@jamesholmes.com
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/