struts-user mailing list archives

From Boney Sze <send2bo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Newbie Question : JBoss 3.0 w/ Tomcat 4.0.3, Struts App
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:07:22 GMT
I have downloaded and extracted
jboss-3.0.0_tomcat-4.0.3.zip

put the directory in the classpath and started the
jboss server by executing the run.bat file.

i can see alot of activity in the console and i can
access port 8082 afterwards and can go to the admin
section as well.

however, i cannot seem to get my previous struts app
running in jboss.  the application works fine with
Tomcat 4.0.3 standalone.

i must be lacking some information about setting up
this thing.  ive been to the jboss website and
searched the forums but cant find any help.

can somebody help  me understand the directory
structure setup or how jboss should be implemented
properly ?

any help would be highly appreciated.

thanks

Boney