struts-user mailing list archives

From K├Âlbl Norbert <koel...@team-con.de>
Subject AW: html:errors tag funny null strings
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:44:54 GMT
You have to add an errrors.header and an errors.footer entry to your properties file, wether
you want to print some text before and after your errors or not. You can just leave them blank:

errors.header=
errors.footer=

If the entries are missing, you get a 'null' printed to your page.

Hope this helps,
Norbert