struts-user mailing list archives

From Heligon Sandra <Sandra.Heli...@nextream.fr>
Subject Debug Struts application with JBuilder5
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:00:50 GMT

	Hi,

	I am trying to debug my struts application with JBuilder5 but it
doesn't
	work. I placed a breakpoint in the Controller class, sub-class of
ActionComponentServlet
	this class is present in the struts-config file. But the debug
display the index jsp page
	without stopping at the break point. And I can not place breakpoint
in the JSP
	file.
	How do I configure the debug in Jbuilder5 with Struts?
	Is it in the web.xml file with the attribute debug ? this parameter
is set to 2 in the
	web.xml application file.
	In the file web.xml of the application only the ServletController
must be defined, isn't it ?
	The JSP servlet is defined in the web.xml Tomcat file.
	If the same information (servlet JSP or welcome file) is described
in the web.xml tomcat
	file and in the web.xml application file, which information has
priority.
	I think it is the file of the application.

	Thanks for your reply.
	Sandra