struts-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Ackerman <jonathan.acker...@optimation.co.nz>
Subject FW: Help ! html:link tag and weblogic 6.1
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 02:02:06 GMT
Problem solved.

Just weblogic getting all twisted and bitter....

Killing off Weblogic's temporary files seems to have fixed the problem.
Weird that these survived the server restarts and the fresh builds of the
system :(

Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Ackerman [mailto:jonathan.ackerman@optimation.co.nz]
Sent: Monday, 24 June 2002 13:01
To: 'struts-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Help ! html:link tag and weblogic 6.1

Hi All,

I'm having a problem with the html:link tag and weblogic 6.1

No matter which approach I use (a MAP or a bean) the parameters for my link
do not show up.

The code I'm using works fine under Tomcat, but not under weblogic.

However since I can't find anyone reporting a similar problem I figure it
might/must be something I am doing wrong.

Has anyone done this under WLS6.1 and how ?

Jonathan