struts-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Bauer <Matthias.Ba...@LivingLogic.de>
Subject Re: workflow example explaination.
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:37:11 GMT
The values are checked before the code of your actions you derive from
GenericAction is executed, thus preventing the user from executing an action he
is not allowed to execute right now.

If you are looking for the exact locations, where the values are used, you can
always do a grep on all the source files of the Workflow Extension.

--- Matthias