struts-user mailing list archives

From Arron Bates <struts-u...@keyboardmonkey.com>
Subject Re: Nested Tags question
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:54:06 GMT
> As far as the problem goes concerning setting against valid indices,
> my code does that simply enough using a check against ArrayList.size()
> and the index from the request parameter - if the size is too small, I
> just add new objects - 3 lines of code. This is all in a for loop,
> which could recurse - presumably what your commons wrapper does. Guess
> I'll find out.

That's pretty much what it does.
Only thing is it's tackled at the collection level so that you only need
to use the properties which return and set the collection itself. You
have to provide one of these to the iterate tags anyways. Means you
don't have to manage the collections yourself.

It's all of a muchness, so I'll just say it's less to be concerned with
on a regular basis as a wrapper  :)

Arron.