struts-user mailing list archives

From Cedric Dumoulin <cedric.dumou...@lifl.fr>
Subject Re: Tiles and skeleton of well-designed pages
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:03:10 GMT

  Hello,

  The config file is with the Struts or Tiles distribution, generally in the lib
or WEB-INF directory.
  The Tiles distribution comes with lot of examples. There is also an advanced
features guide, from Tiles website only, containing a draft of the definition
file syntax (at the end).

  Hope this help,

        Cedric

Advanced features guide :