struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jerry Jalenak" <Jerry.Jale...@LABONE.com>
Subject I should know this, but....
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 13:47:27 GMT
Hi All,

Really easy question, but I'm apparently too dumb to figure it out  ;)

I get a run time error of 'Missing Term' (about var1 in the anchor tag) when
I do the following:

	<nested:define id="var1" name="beanName" property="var1" />

This is a simplistic example - I actually need to use 'var1' in several
places throughout my jsp inside of deeper <nested:?> tags.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Jerry

jerry.jalenak@labone.com

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.