struts-user mailing list archives

From "Galbreath, Mark" <Galbre...@tessco.com>
Subject RE: Flash and Struts
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 12:05:06 GMT
You take everything soooo personal!  It's nothing personal at all - I don't
even know you.

Post cards from the edge, eh?  Looking forward to 'em.

You have a friend?

-----Original Message-----
From: micael [mailto:caraunltd@harbornet.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 3:16 AM

Mark makes fun of my Flash stuff in his rather odd way, but I expect I will
retire on it in less than a year, while he is still hitting the bottle to
kill the pain and working weekends.  I fully intend to drop-in from
time-to-time to give him postcards from my latest
destination.  ///;-)  Partly kidding, Mark.  While I would not introduce
you to a friend, I don't think you are so bad.