struts-user mailing list archives

From Anjali Jain <Anja...@NIIT.com>
Subject RE: workflow example explaination.
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 05:43:18 GMT
Hi,

I was looking at the getter setters in ApplicationMapping.java
where will the values of these variable(nextState, etc) be used...??
how is the value assignment to these affect the flow of pages...??

---------anjali

-----Original Message-----
From: Adolfo Miguelez [mailto:pelly69@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 3:15 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: workflow example explaination.

Struts 1.1b1 give us a chance to customize an ActionMapping in a per action
basis rather than doing it for the whole app in web.xml. Just place in your
action definition in struts-config something like:

<action    	path="/...."
     		type=".................."
       		name="...."
        className="com.mapfre.general.upload.YourNewActionMapping"/>

Adolfo

>From: Anjali Jain <AnjaliJ@NIIT.com>
>Subject: RE: workflow example explaination.
>Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:35:48 +0530