struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sann, Stephan" <SS...@bhw.de>
Subject AW: A customized Struts
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 06:14:53 GMT
Hallo Joe,

thanx a lot for your lines.

> You have to use the same mechanism as with "dynamically defined query
> parameters"  It only requires one <bean:define> tag.

*dingdingding* - that's what I've been looking for!

>> 2.) How can I realize a "customized Forward"?
>>
>> Assumed there are two customers - "FirstCustomer" and "SecondCustomer".
>> These cusomers have totaly different JSPs but they share the same
>> Web-Application.
>
> [...]
> If you really don't think you can externalize the presentation
> issues, I'd probably opt for installing two distinct instances of the
> web application, one per customer.  That leaves you flexibility for
> more variation between customers if you need it.

Nice idea - but no solution for our house! We have very strictly instructions
about our application-structure and there is not chance to deploy the same
application for two times (besides there are applications with four or more
customers).

So there is no way for a "customized forward"?

Best regards
Stephan

--
Stephan Sann