struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Nichols" <dhsStrutsDevelo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts Design question
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 11:45:59 GMT
From: "Yaman Kumar" <yamank@nous.soft.net>

> I have a AformBean in A.jsp and the page action is actionA, actionA
> processed
> all AfromBean values and got some dynamic data from Database,Now i
> would like to keep this data in BFormBean and the actionA forwards the
> output to B.jsp  how to keep the data in BformBean and how to populate
them
> in B.jsp?.

This is just a stab in the dark, but I think you need to create an instance
of BFormBean in actionA, and populate it yourself with whatever data it
holds. Then, before forwarding to B.jsp, you need to set BFormBean in the
appropriate scope (session or request) as defined in your struts-config.xml
file.

mark n.