struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jennings, Christofer J." <CJJenni...@Semprautilities.com>
Subject RE: Assertions
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 15:52:12 GMT
Very good reasons! I'd sure like to see this feature supported as you
describe.
It might also be nice to have global asserts for things like user
authentication/authorization.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Taylor [mailto:rtaylor@mulework.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 8:07 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Assertions

Yep, that may be the approach I take although it circumvents the front
controller. Not necessarily a bad thing. It just disperses business logic,
configuratin, and, in event that the assertion fails, navigation logic. It
would be nice to have this all reside within the front controller and
configurable via one source (the struts-config file).

robert