struts-user mailing list archives

From "Byrne, Steven" <sby...@dorado.com>
Subject html:base tag and tiles?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:43:41 GMT
I'm using tiles for my primary page definition, and I've chosen to put
my common tiles building blocks into a "web space" subdirectory
called "tiles", including my main layout tile.  When I try to use the
html:base tag to define the default URLs for my web pages, it refers,
naturally enough to the tiles subdirectory since that's where the main
tile lives.

What I'm looking for is a way to get the <base> element that's emitted
to refer to the top of the web space, i.e. http://localhost:8080/app/
and not http://localhost:8080/app/tiles.

Of course, I could put the mainLayout.jsp in the top directory, but I
had really wanted to factor the basic tiles definitions into their own
directory....

Has anyone run into and solved this problem?

Steve