struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ricardo de Souza Moura" <ricsouzamo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Variable
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:46:20 GMT
Maybe you get a better solution to my problem....

I am using this:

<logic:iterate id="sequence" name="sequenceList"
type="com.shoptime.apollo.store.Sequence" indexId="sequenceIndex">

    <logic:iterate id="term" name="sequence" property="terms"
type="com.shoptime.apollo.store.Term" indexId="termIndex">

    </logic:iterate>

</logic:iterate>

the <html:text.../> is indexed, and when the button is clicked I need to
know what index was clicked because in my action I need the text in that
index. Did you understand?
I don't get to use the termIndex because it is started with 0 after each
other iteration...

Thank you.