struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitc...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: form w/out form bean
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:37:36 GMT
Yes you can.

Specify your action in the struts-config, but do not use name="yourform".

In your action you can still retrieve the request params as you would in a
servlet.

Although its just tooooo easy to the DynaActionForm.  Have you considered
using it?

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://struts-atlanta.open-tools.org