struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitc...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: tag for the blank string to "&nbsp;"
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:02:49 GMT
You might be frustrated by the way tables are displayed when a <td> is empty
(especially if you are using stylesheets to format your tables)

Instead of rewriting a bunch tablib to support this, or calling helper
functions, I've overcome this by always adding a &nbsp; in every <td> like
this....

   <logic:present name="theForm" property="theProp">
      <bean:write name="theForm" property="theProp"/>&nbsp;
   </logic:present>

Hope this helps!

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://struts-atlanta.open-tools.org