struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitc...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: tag for the blank string to "&nbsp;" ... performance
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:43:38 GMT
Yes, but my front end guys have trouble stepping around scriptlets.

To each his own I guess.

I just prefer the tablib, and with the simple way I structure my application
flows (like *NOT* using 50 to 70 html:text as someone posted once), any
performance issues are trivial at best.

Just my thoughts.....

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://struts-atlanta.open-tools.org