struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitc...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: Tiles scope issue with 'tile' scope
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:04:35 GMT
I know this doesn't help you, but I have deployed the struts-tiles.war on
JBoss 3FR w/ embedded Tomcat 4.0.3.  I've clicked through just about every
page on the site and I haven't had any problems yet.

The sample war doesn't use EJB so I can't comment on a solution for you.....

One thing to note.  Maybe I'm just doing it wrong, but, I can't stand the
time it takes JBoss/Tomcat to initialize, compile, and display the pages.
Everyone knows "jsp must be compiled", but this is ridiculous.  When running
Tomcat alone the time is reduced by 1/10th.......hmmmm...go figure!?!?!?

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://struts-atlanta.open-tools.org

For additional commands, e-mail: