struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sudhir" <sud...@unidux.com.sg>
Subject Problem with checkbox
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 01:45:42 GMT
Hi,

In my form I have got a list of organizations and I need to update only checked (selected
by the user) organizations to database.
In my bean I wrote getter and setter methods to the list of organizations.

My problem here is while getting the list of selected organizations (while editing) I need
to make the selected organizations
checked.  while populating I am populating the list of selected organizations to the form.
If I try to put an attribute called
checked to checkbox tag it is giving error(Attribute checked has no value). And if it put
some value like checked="true" it is
giving the error(Unable to find setter method for attribute: checked). Even though they are
not getting selecting.(while editing the
form)  So how can I make the selected organizations checked.

Can anybody help me in fixing the problem.

Thanks and Best Regards,