struts-user mailing list archives

From "Carlos Fernandez" <carlos.fernan...@s1.com>
Subject mapping
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 16:00:02 GMT
Hi There,

Can someone tell me the best way to know which page I am coming from?. I
have a clue using mapping object in the action class. This is the scenario :
The first page is a data entry one. Once you put the fields you click
continue and go to the summary one that will ask to confirm the values just
entered. This second page has two buttons "edit" and "continue".

If I click "edit" button, I have to come back to the first page with the
values I entered before in the fields. The question is : The first page gets
invoked from two different pages....the previous one (that invokes it the
first time) and from the summary one. I need to know which page invoked it.
Any ideas?

Carlos Fernandez
www.s1.com