struts-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Taylor" <rtay...@mulework.com>
Subject RE: Assertions
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 15:07:12 GMT
Yep, that may be the approach I take although it circumvents the front
controller. Not necessarily a bad thing. It just disperses business logic,
configuratin, and, in event that the assertion fails, navigation logic. It
would be nice to have this all reside within the front controller and
configurable via one source (the struts-config file).

robert