struts-user mailing list archives

From Karthik_Gurumur...@i2.com
Subject Frames not able to pick up the corresponding jsps
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 13:22:04 GMT
Hi All,

I  have a page Nav.jsp
When i try directly accessing this page, the frames pick up their
respective resource jsps properly.
But when i forward it to this page through struts, it does'nt work. I get
a 404 error for the JSPs referred to by the frames.

The viewNav.jsp, dataNav.jsp are in the same folder as Nav.jsp. If I
remove the frames it works just fine.
Any idea as to what i s'd be doing?

<!-- Nav.jsp -->

<%@ page language="java"%>
<%@ taglib uri="../web-inf/tld/testSample.tld" prefix="sample" %>
<%@ page import="com.i2.tradematrix.webui.taglib.Settings" %>
<%@ page import="org.apache.log4j.BasicConfigurator"%>

<frameset rows="60%,*" framespacing="0">
  <frame name="viewFrame" src="viewNav.jsp" scrolling="auto">
  <frame name="dataFrame" src="dataNav.jsp">
</frameset>