struts-user mailing list archives

From Brad_Horstko...@capgroup.com
Subject Re: struts tag reference
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:34:48 GMT

Thanks James - I skipped right past the "Welcome page", so I never saw
those links (just the User Guide itself).

Brad

                    James Holmes

                    hoo.com>             cc:     (bcc: Brad Horstkotte/AFS/CAPITAL)

                                         Subject:     Re: struts tag reference

                    06/19/2002

                    11:28 AM

                    Please respond

                    to "Struts

                    Users Mailing

                    List"

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/index.html

Take a look at the left hand column underneath the
heading "Developer Guides".

-james
james@jamesholmes.com
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/