struts-user mailing list archives

From Aleksi Kallio <akal...@csc.fi>
Subject RE: A basic action mapping doesn't work
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 12:04:24 GMT

I'm trying to invoke it directly ie. I point my browser to:

myHost/medar/createMediaDesc.do

I corrected the "review"-forward and now the error is gone: browser just
keeps on loading and timeouts. So it works even less now.

Tomcat logs say nothing interesting and all I get is a blank browser
screen.

Other mappings work fine, but they all use forward instead of type.