struts-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Praschl" <pras...@hackhofer.com>
Subject problem with ActionForm object
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 12:03:00 GMT
Hi,
I have a simple form on my jsp page. In my ActionForm class I validate whether a checkbox
was clicked or not. If the checkbox was not clicked an error is returned and displayed on
the same jsp-page. This works fine but:
Some (not all!) of the properties which were given by the user are not available on the error
page.
Furthermore, before I first show the jsp-form I get some information from a database which
is then stored in the ActionForm bean and therefore displayed in a selectbox. After submitting
the form and after validation this information is not available on the error jsp-page. It
seems that the ActionForm object was destroyed too early.

Does anyone have any ideas about this problem?

Thanks

Thomas
praschl@hackhofer.com