struts-user mailing list archives

From "Cutrell, George" <George.Cutr...@Nextel.com>
Subject How to get a handle to ActionMappings from within an Action
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2002 18:51:35 GMT
How do you get a hold of the ActionMappings from within an Action?  I have
the case where I need to forward to another action but before doing so I
need to setup the form bean for that action.  To properly set the form bean
in either the request or session, I need to get its attribute name.
mapping.getAttribute() returns the attribute name of the form bean within
the context of the present action.  How do I do the same but for another
action and form?

Thanks,
George Cutrell
Technical Manager, Wireless Applications Development
Nextel Communications, Inc.
Desk: 703.433.8868
Mobile: 703.926.7851