struts-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Field-Elliot <bryan_li...@netmeme.org>
Subject Re: Object Relational Bridge is great ? A Basic Problem
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2002 17:32:15 GMT
On Fri, 2002-07-05 at 15:50, Adolfo Miguelez wrote:

    The only way that I have seen to do something similar, is the mini-project
    SIMPER (Struts resources page), which is able to work out dynabeans
    (actually they are hashmaps in their guts), following a database schema, for
    it self. For me it has the problem that uses Servlets 2.3 filters and I am
    working with Servlets 2.2 specs.

Adolfo,

It's on the to-do list for Simper to reduce the dependency on Servlet
2.3 Filters for transaction demarcation - instead, to use them as an
option, rather than a requirement. But before I can make those changes,
first, I need to learn how to get by on 3 hours sleep a night with
energy and enthusiasm to spare for projects like Simper. ;)

Bryan