struts-user mailing list archives

From aps olute <aps8882...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CachedRowset with logic:iterate tag
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:12:58 GMT
Ok from what I gather from the responses, it is not
necessary to use Struts Tags to iterate the contents
of the CachedRowSet.  However I would still like how
to do this. I've looked at webPIM, and were not able
to download as there are no jar files or zip files
package I saw at sourceforge.net, am not about to
pick bits and pieces and spend so much time putting it
together, if a better download site is provided i'd
apprecite it.
Am still not clear if it requires a Collection type
to do any of these iterations, not just logic, but in
html: tags too and what have you.

aps